Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hay-on-Wye

Hello again!

Classes started a couple of weeks ago (finally), and so far they are great, but classes are classes.

Last week, I went to Hay-on-Wye, and if you are ever in Wales and love books, Hay-on-Wye is a must see. It's a bucket list item (check!) and it was really cool to see all of the old books, and even buying a couple. It took three hours, two by train and one by bus, to get there and it rained on and off all day, so it was a long day, but it was well worth it. The variety of books that they had and just the amount of books that they had was amazing. The town itself was beautiful, I'll upload a couple of pictures later, and the rain actually made it more so.

With classes started, it's harder to go out to places, especially because it can take so long, so Hay-on-Wye is all I've done in a little while.

I'm going to London this weekend, and I am so excited that words cannot describe it. I walked through London my first day here, and I uploaded pictures from that day, but now I can actually go and look around and take my time, and soak it all in, so I will be writing about that next week (hopefully).

Until next time!!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment